Contact Extraction after deactivation

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Contact Extraction after deactivation

Hello,

How do I extract my contacts from an account that has been deactivated? I received an email that Constant Contact will hold my data for 90 days. I logged in today in order to extract that data. I only get a screen asking me to activate my account again. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Contact Extraction after deactivation

Hello @BrandonM88 ,

We got an email sent to the account's primary email address with several contact lists attached. If you have any other questions or need any clarifications, feel free to reply in this thread or reply directly to the email. Thank you for having been our customer, and should you ever need our service or assistance again please don’t hesitate to reach out! We wish you the best with your marketing endeavors!

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Contact Extraction after deactivation

Hello @BrandonM88 ,

We got an email sent to the account's primary email address with several contact lists attached. If you have any other questions or need any clarifications, feel free to reply in this thread or reply directly to the email. Thank you for having been our customer, and should you ever need our service or assistance again please don’t hesitate to reach out! We wish you the best with your marketing endeavors!

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured