Contact Lists automatically updating

SOLVED
Go to solution
Maeda-en
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi I have a question about contact list

Are new News Letter subscribers automatically up-dated in my contact list? In other words, are our newsletters automatically delivered to New Subscribers and not to be delivered to New Unsubscribers without any action on our part?

Or should we update the list one by one?

Aaya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @Maeda-en , 

Correct - anyone who unsubscribes from your email campaigns will be automatically placed on the unsubscribe list and you will not be able to email them unless they re-subscribe. As for new contacts being added in, that would need to be something you are taking care of, unless you are using some kind of integration or signup form to automatically update your contact list. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @Maeda-en , 

Correct - anyone who unsubscribes from your email campaigns will be automatically placed on the unsubscribe list and you will not be able to email them unless they re-subscribe. As for new contacts being added in, that would need to be something you are taking care of, unless you are using some kind of integration or signup form to automatically update your contact list. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST