Contact Support

SOLVED
Go to solution

Contact Support

Is there an email address for the billing department instead of having to call someone with a question?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @LongviewFarms 

At this time email is not a line of support we offer. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Our Support can currently be reached by phone, chat, Facebook, Twitter and even here in the Community. How can we assist with your account today?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @LongviewFarms 

At this time email is not a line of support we offer. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Our Support can currently be reached by phone, chat, Facebook, Twitter and even here in the Community. How can we assist with your account today?

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Participant

hello, is there any way of getting Support to contact me ?  i tried to call, but not able to get through the "say your phone number", so it dies there.

then I try the "chat" window, but nothing happens, maybe my browser doesnt support the salesforce-window that it seem to try to open.

then I try the "email us", but there are no email adress. And the same as with chat, a window opens, but with an error message.

I got an email from constant contact asking me to contact support. But this is simply not possible, so please help by contacting me

phone: 0045 22113360

email alf@insidesystems.com

Hi @AndreasF1 

I apologize you are unable to connect with our Support as easily as you should! Our Account Review department can only be contacted by phone. Our Chat Support agents are unable to assist with any reviews, email is also not a line of Support that is currently available. We have however submitted a ticket to this department for further assistance on your behalf. A member of this team will contact you directly. Please keep in mind the turnaround on these tickets can take up to 72 business hours as a turnaround.

Frankie.P