Contact list permission

user8494798
Occasional Participant

Contact list permission

Dear Sir/Mam,

I want to send an official email to 30,000 contacts to educational organizations. I heard about getting permission before sending through constant contact. How can I seek permission from all 30,000 contacts? Kindly suggest ways to send emails.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user8494798 ,

If these contacts have already explicitly signed up for your emails through a sign up form, then you should be good to go. If you want to make doubly-sure, you can activate Confirm Opt-In for your account - so any brand new contacts you upload won't count towards your billable total, nor be able to be sent to, until they confirm they wish to receive the emails.

For more info on Confirm Opt-In (COI)

You're also welcome to contact our Review / Deliverability teams, if you wish to receive some more specialized, direct insight regarding the contacts you have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.