Contact syncing problem between Privy and Constant Contact

Contact syncing problem between Privy and Constant Contact

Hello!

I recently used Privy for an email collection campaign and I realized that all the contacts collected in Privy synced up in my Constant Contact account, but some of them with the wrong date they were added to the list (I needed the precise date). Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Administrator

Hello @sweetdeals. Thanks for coming into the Community! Were you asking about the Date Added field under your Contacts view? The date displayed here shows when the contact was added into your account. At this time, we are unable to determine the exact date when a contact was added to a list. I will submit your feedback about being able to display additional engagement information over to our Product team.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hi Caitlin,

Yes, I am talking about the Date Added field. I just thought it was weird, because some of the contacts captured with the Privy plug-in imported with the correct Added Date, and some of them imported with the wrong Added Date (for example the same contact had an Added Date of Nov. 9, 2017 on Privy, but showed January 3rd, 2016 on Constant Contact).

Thank you for you prompt response!

Hi @sweetdeals. It's possible that some of these contacts were once part of a contact list in your account. In that case, we will show the date that the contact was first added to the account. Any contacts that are new to your account would show the same date that they were added to Privy.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.