Contacting Constant Contact

SteveB909
Occasional Participant

Contacting Constant Contact

I posted a comment earlier stating how ridiculous it is that Constant Contact do not have any e mail contact details nor publish details on how to make a formal complaint to them.

I am trying to close my account to stop them billing me as they have been doing without my authority for some time.

Firstly they send me some stupid badge and congratulating me on my first post in the "community"

Then they send me the message below in which they now refuse to speak to me about my complaint for "security reasons" and tell me the message is "closed"so this form of contact is useless. 

I will take legal action against this awful Company if I do not get answers soon.

tatus changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @SteveB909. We removed email support many years ago due to other support channels being available such as phone and chat that allowed for faster resolution. I see that you spoke with our Chat support this morning and they have asked for our Billing team to reach out to you regarding your account. If you have follow-up questions, please respond directly to that email as it will send to the Billing team. For security reasons, we are unable to discuss your particular issue here in the Community. 

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @SteveB909 we're so sorry to hear this is the experience you've had with closing your account! Though you do have an open ticket in your account with our Billing Support on this, I have also contacted our Billing Department directly on your behalf. A member of this team is in the process of taking a closer look and will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.