Contacts Information Changed Without Me Changing IT

RobinJ1
Participant

Contacts Information Changed Without Me Changing IT

Has anyone else had this happen? I have contacts who have been in my list for years who now have a name that is associated with newly added contacts. Also, the same veteran subscribers are not on the lists that they were manually added to. 

When I chatted with the customer support, they said it was database management on my part, but I had not updated the veteran subscribers since December of 2018. This was all brought to light today when my boss noticed he wasn't receiving emails from certain lists. I wonder how many other contacts have the same issues in my database. 

1 REPLY 1
Amber_L
Employee

Hello @RobinJ1,

Thank you for reaching out about this issue with your President's email address. I took a look at your account and see that our internal team is already researching this for you and will be reaching out to you within the next few days once they do further research. I'm glad to hear this is being looked into for you! If there's anything else that we can assist with in the meantime, please let us know. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.