Contacts - Search Tool

DAVIDM3
Occasional Participant

Contacts - Search Tool

Hi The contact search tool feature no longer works correctly since the update, it comes up with 0 results even when I type in the contact that is top of the list. I was using the 'Name and Email' search filter. Regards Adam
4 REPLIES 4
William_D

Hello @DAVIDM3 ,

I wasn't able to recreate the issue you're describing in your account. I tried multiple contact fields and search terms, and all of them returned the expected results. Are you able to provide a screencap of the issue occurring for you?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
DAVIDM3
Occasional Participant

CC.jpgcc2.jpg

Since the period / dot makes it one cohesive element, just searching for "harth" wouldn't return anything since that's not a term on its own for the person's first or last name. The term you'd need to search for would need to at least be a.harth since that currently appears to be their email address, as well as their first name. If you want to at least search for the contact based on "harth," I'd recommend adding it as their first name or last name.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
DAVIDM3
Occasional Participant

Is this new? Because prior to the latest changes to your website you could search for a name and if it featured anywhere within the email it would find it.