Contacts didn't all load into CC

DianeK6470
Retail

Contacts didn't all load into CC

I uploaded 9380 contacts to CC.  Only 8603 ended up in CC.  What happened to the others?  I deleted duplicate email address before I uploaded the 9380.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @DianeK6470 ,

Generally if you look in the Import/Export Activity page within 7 days of uploading the list, you'll be able to see what contacts failed to load and why; errors with the email address, already unsubscribed, or lacking email address. 

We'd be happy to take a look at the list you tried to upload to see if we can confirm some of these details for you, if you're not finding any of the aforementioned errors when you look through it. You can either send that list to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this thread (or reply to the @ mention email with the file attached), or you can call our general support line so they can go through it with you, live. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.