We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Contacts not receiving emails

TammyF688
Participant

Contacts not receiving emails

Hi! I have more than 1 contact telling me they are not receiving the emails being sent.  They are not getting bounced back.  They are showing under their email that the messages are being sent.  Is there any way this issue can be resolved?  My first question to them was if they checked spam, so that's not the answer.  Thanks

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @TammyF688 ,

I'd recommend contacting our Deliverability team, and providing them with the contacts that didn't receive the emails. They'll be able to pull logs to see if our system received anything regarding those contacts since they're not reporting as bounced. Additionally, they'll be able to go into better detail on safelisting and authentication, if need be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.