Contacts not receiving emails

JenniferD9002
Consulting & Training

Contacts not receiving emails

Has anyone had this issue/been able to resolve?

We realized certain subscribed contacts weren't receiving emails. When I (the account owner) look up the contact card, I see they are NOT subscribed to the lists for which they are not receiving emails (as in, they don't have the checkmark for that given list); however, when my colleague (an account manager) looks up the same contact, the contact IS subscribed to the list for which he/she is not receiving emails. It's bizarre! 

At the end of the day, they are NOT receiving the email. Any one have a similar experience? And if so, any resolution?

FYI there is no difference in email - all of our subscribers are receiving these emails to their work email @ourcompany.com

Thanks - Jen

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @JenniferD9002 ,

I just sent an email to your account's primary email address. Could you please reply directly to it with some examples of the affected contacts? That way we and our higher level technical team can do a deeper dive into this issue.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.