Contacts not visible

CentralAlabamaWorks
Rookie
0 Votes

I can log in and see my campaigns, etc., but when I click on contacts everything is "X'd" out? Any ideas?

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @CentralAlabamaWorks ,

Are you logged in as the account owner or an account manager? The Campaign Creator user level doesn't have access to much within the account beyond the necessities to build a campaign. 

Account Manager Overview

Campaign Creator Overview

If you're logging in as the owner or a manager, can you elaborate at all on what you're seeing, or provide a screencap? When I view your contacts tab and all of its subtabs, as well as the scheduling page for emails, everything displays as expected.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CentralAlabamaWorks ,

Are you logged in as the account owner or an account manager? The Campaign Creator user level doesn't have access to much within the account beyond the necessities to build a campaign. 

Account Manager Overview

Campaign Creator Overview

If you're logging in as the owner or a manager, can you elaborate at all on what you're seeing, or provide a screencap? When I view your contacts tab and all of its subtabs, as well as the scheduling page for emails, everything displays as expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST