Contacts on one list but not on another

DonnaA259
Participant

Contacts on one list but not on another

We are a membership organization and we have separate lists per membership year (2019-2020 and 2020-2021).  I have contacts that were members last year (on the 2019-2020 list) that have not renewed this year and thus are not on the 2020-2021 list.   Can I compare the 2 lists and get a list of 2019-2020 members not on the 2020-2021 list?  We want to contact the non-renewing members and invite them back.  

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @DonnaA259 ,

Here's the process I recommend to accomplish what you want:

1. Copy last year's list by going into it, selecting everyone, adding them to a list, and creating a new list to put them into. I'd recommend just calling it "non-renewals" or something to that effect.
  2. Go into the current member's list, select everyone, then choose to remove from list. Select the "non-renewals" list and confirm the removal.
  3. Now your non-renewals list only contains the contacts who were members last year, who aren't members this year. You can export, send emails to, and manage this list as you would any other.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.