Contacts

EliciaM93
Real Estate

Contacts

I am looking at CC again because of Ricky Carruth but I'm very hesitant. I signed up a year or so ago and spend das setting up campaigns and it wouldn't let me send any of them. I couldn't get any assistance so I cancelled. Last time it was telling me I couldn't send to my existing client because they hadn't opted in. Is this how it still works because if so I do not need to waste anytime.
2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @EliciaM93 ,

You're welcome to review our email permissions policies, as well as our Terms of Service overall. Contacts you send emails to through our system must have given you permission to email them. Not having this permission runs high risks of mass unsubscribes and spam reports, which harms yours, ours, and our customers' sending reputations, which is why we take it so seriously and are so stringent with sending practices.

If you have any additional questions, or would like more in-depth explanations, I'd recommend reaching out to our Review / Compliance team directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

OK, that's what I thought.  This is not for people with an existing database, only for people building from scratch.  Not going to work.  thanks.