We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Contacts

JustinA5
Occasional Participant

Contacts

How can the number of "Active Contacts" be larger than "All contacts?"  The cost depends on this.

4 REPLIES 4
William_D

Hello @JustinA5 ,

When we look in your account, we currently see the same exact number for both Active and All. You may need to do a cache clear and log back in, if you've recently deleted a bunch of contacts and one of the pages isn't refreshing properly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
JustinA5
Occasional Participant

I have 2 different #'s, as you can see below.

constant.jpg

Hello @JustinA5 ,

I'm only seeing the 4,964 reflected on both versions. Were you using the same browser between devices? Would you be able to do a cache clear and see if the proper number is being reflected?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
JustinA5
Occasional Participant

I logged in on a different browser, on a different computer.  Can you tell me what # you see in my account?