We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Contacts

CorrineP
Participant

Contacts

I am attempting to go through our list of contacts. I am not able to advance past page 9. Also, I am also unable to find where I can add several contacts at once. I am hopeful this feature has not been removed.
1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi CorrineP!

Welcome to our new contacts system! You should be able to advance through all of your contact pages, but one thing that may help is changing the amount of contacts displayed from 50 to 500. This option can be found at the bottom left, just below the listed contacts.

Can you provide some more information on what is happening when you try to advance past page 9?

• Are you getting an error?
  • If not, what is happening? 
  • Which browser are you using?
  • Did it help to change the amount of contacts displayed? 

As for adding several contacts at once, we still have the same options, they are just found in a slightly different place.

From the List view page you will want to click into an existing list, or create a new list, and then click the blue Add Contacts button. You will see these familiar options:

Screenshot 2020-10-01 164445.png

If you are looking at the Contact view all you need to do is click  the blue Add Contacts button and you will see an overlay like this:

Screenshot 2020-10-01 164412.png

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.