Content not stacking on mobile - Yahoo

beckyriley
Participant

Content not stacking on mobile - Yahoo

Emails aren't formatting correctly on mobile Yahoo client. For example, developed with an image on the left and text to the right; typically on mobile the image would stack on top of the text, but instead they are still side-by-side, causing text to wrap frequently and increasing the height of the cell. Looks terrible. 

For CC staff, example is Consumer-JuneBOMS-ReadersChoice-6.17.2020 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @beckyriley ,

There is a known issue where the Android Yahoo app isn't cooperating with our email coding. Our engineers are working with them to figure out what's happening from their end, so I've gotten your case and information passed to them. If and when they have an update, they'll make sure to reach out.

With that said, the best workaround at the moment is going to be including a View As Webpage link at the top of the email, maybe with some verbiage about mitigating display issues.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.