Continual crashing

Participant

Continual crashing

I'm working on an email campaign, and am constantly getting the "Oops!" message where I have to refresh the page, and I lose all my edits. I'm running the latest versions/updates of Windows 10 on a PC and using Firefox (also latest version); I've repeatedly cleared my cache, disabled ALL my add-ons and extensions, restarted the computer, and even tried incognito...but nothing seems to help. This is getting extremely frustrating and time-consuming...anyone have any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @CarolynN77,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are having this experience. I recommend making a copy of the email campaign and attempting to edit it again to see if that solves the issue. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

Oh my, me too! You are not alone.

I have put off doing this email update for days because it has been so frustrating to add content that I can't save and disappears. I've tried it on my desktop at the office and from my surface. I need this to go out tomorrow, but at this point I can't take the repetitive issues. I've used CC for years and never had so much trouble putting together content. I thought it was just me. 

Hello @WendiD,

I apologize that you are having the same experience. We would love to help get this resolved so editing is easier. Does making a copy of your email fix it or switching browsers? 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.