Continuous Forced Upgrade

Participant

Continuous Forced Upgrade

So I'm new to CC, and I chose the free trial. I set up a campaign, and when I clicked "Activate," it said to upgrade or continue editing.

I clicked Upgrade, and paid for the $45/month plan.

Tried to activate my campaign again, and it STILL says upgrade. I logged out, logged back in, tried again, same.

So I clicked Upgrade again, and was led back to the page with my only option being to downgrade.

Please... Send halp!

Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @user121803,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! It appears that you are experiencing an issue in the account that is not allowing you to activate an automated welcome email. International customers have to wait 30 days after opening an account in order to activate automated newsletters. I did chat with my Compliance department about this and they are going to review your account and email you within 1 business day with more help on how to resolve this. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

Okay...

I do wish it were more clearly stated at the sign up stage, though. Or that I somehow knew this so I'd have opened my account a month before.

If I may ask, does this mean the month I just paid for ($45) will be a total waste?

I'll wait to hear from you and your team.

Thanks for the rapid response!

Hello @user121803,

Of course! It will not be a waste as we will be able to get this resolved with you tomorrow. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.