Contracted Plan

Participant

Contracted Plan

Good afternoon, I need to understand the methogology of your plans: I have an email address bank of 90,000 addresses, however, I send it to only 2,000 different electronic addresses / day. What is the best plan to hire?

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hi @First-NameL088939,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! Our billing operates by which service plan you choose and how many active contacts you have in your account. We have two different types of email plans that you can choose from: Email and Email Plus. For more information regarding these two different plans, click here. In regards to payment, you can either pay on a monthly basis or you can opt for our prepay subscription which will allow you to obtain some discounts depending on whether you choose to prepay 6 months or 12 months in advance. I would also like to mention if you are only going to send to 2,000 contacts, then I recommend not adding the additional contacts in your database as you will still pay for the extra contacts even if they aren't being sent to. For more information on how our billing works, please click here! Let me know if I can assist with anything else!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing