Converting PDF to PNG

ToddM4516
Participant

Converting PDF to PNG

I create flyers in PDF form all the time and load them into Constant Contact to send out. CC will always convert the PDF to a PNG to be loaded into my emails. Over the last few weeks, it has been having issues with this. It will load the PDF but not convert it to a PNG. It then tells me there is an error with the attachment. I have tried multiple times. I have tried uploading from the file and dragging it. Neither work. This has become quite annoying as it wastes my time. Like I said, I would be sporadic before, not it just won't let me upload my file. I have plenty of free space or so it says, so that is not the issue. 

2 REPLIES 2
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @ToddM4516 , 

I'm sorry you're having troubles with the PDF to PNG conversion. What is the exact error message you are getting when trying to upload the PDF file? We would love to look into this for you further. In the meantime, I would try saving the PDF as an image file (.jpg, .jpeg, or .png) before uploading the file, and bypass the conversion altogether. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ToddM4516
Participant

Yes, I did reduce the size of the PDF which helped. However, I still need to upload PDFs more than once most of the time. Not sure why it should take more than once.