Copy an email

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hello everyone!

I apologize for any inconvenience caused from this Copy feature not being available on your campaign. The ability to copy Legacy Newsletter templates has been disabled since we are moving forward with our updated editor and are dedicating resources to making this editor the best it can be. Because of this we would recommend recreating your template in our updated editor. This updated editor does have the ability to be copied. With that said, are there any features in particular that are causing you to continue copying these Legacy Newsletter Templates? We welcome any feedback about this editor so we can forward your thoughts to our Product team.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: Can't Copy an email to edit! I need to send out an email tonight. Chat/customer service is clos

Me too. This is bull**bleep**. 

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Copy email

Does anyone know what happened to the copy email button?

Tags (3)
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

COPY - duplicate and Revise

I do not seem to be able to COPY emails and revise options
Tags (3)
Highlighted

Re: COPY - duplicate and Revise

Hello @AG_Festivities ,

It appears your account was part of the latest wave of legacy email builder retirements we've been emailing about. I'd recommend taking a look at our Knowledge Base for its plethora of helpful articles to ease the transition to our current, mobile-friendly email builder. For starters, you may be interested in this article on transitioning between the two builders

If you'd like one-on-one guidance, our general support agents can work with you live on the phone to get started as well. You can also request to have your legacy template remade in the new editor by one of the professional designers, or to have an entirely new one created. You can ask one of our phone agents for more details on this type of paid service.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Re: Copy email

Hello @Johnv09163 ,

It appears your account was part of the latest wave of legacy email builder retirements we've been emailing about. I'd recommend taking a look at our Knowledge Base for its plethora of helpful articles to ease the transition to our current, mobile-friendly email builder. For starters, you may be interested in this article on transitioning between the two builders

If you'd like one-on-one guidance, our general support agents can work with you live on the phone to get started as well. You can also request to have your legacy template remade in the new editor by one of the professional designers, or to have an entirely new one created. You can ask one of our phone agents for more details on this type of paid service.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Hello everyone!

I apologize for any inconvenience caused from this Copy feature not being available on your campaign. The ability to copy Legacy Newsletter templates has been disabled since we are moving forward with our updated editor and are dedicating resources to making this editor the best it can be. Because of this we would recommend recreating your template in our updated editor. This updated editor does have the ability to be copied. With that said, are there any features in particular that are causing you to continue copying these Legacy Newsletter Templates? We welcome any feedback about this editor so we can forward your thoughts to our Product team.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Retail

this is a terrible decision!  I am trying to make Covid announcements to customers and, on the fly, I am changing my process...

Highlighted

What genius thought it was a good idea to force user to recreate newsletters from scratch.

Shows what CC things of its paying customers.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Updated editor is useless.  There is no way to edit the html code.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Copy an email

I want to concur with others here. CC making this change during the COVID-19 crisis when nonprofits are desperately trying to communicate with our constituents is not only in bad form but downright irresponsible. Congrats on messing it up for thousands of organizations. We are waisting hours recreating emails that took time to create and are recognized by our audiences. 

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured