The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Copy and Paste

Highlighted
Visitor

Copy and Paste

I am new to Constant Contact.   I clicked on a previous campaign to try to copy and save so that I can enter new and updated info. for this week (May 3, 2019).  I clicked on "More" and then Download but I do not see Open, Upload Files, etc.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Copy and Paste

Hello @ToddH40,

Welcome to Constant Contact!  Sorry for the confusion so far, but we can definitely help you copy that old campaign.  From the same menu where you downloaded it, instead choose the 'copy' option.  This will create an exact duplicate in your account, that you can just rename, and then edit what needs to be edited.  We don't support re-uploading entire campaigns at this time, so that copy option is going to be the only way to re-use what you've already created.  We have a full walkthrough with screenshots here.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured