Copy

ScottL109
Participant

Copy

I am trying to copy my last email sent and cannot do this. Has this function changed?? Normally I copy the previous campaign and update information then forward to our mail list. 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @ScottL109 ,

It appears you've already chatter with support on the issue, but for visibility I also wanted to address it here as well. Our engineers have received intermittent reports of some campaign functions (copy, delete, etc.) being non-responsive on the account home page immediately after logging in. The chat agent sent your info and troubleshooting summary over to the engineers. If and when they have an update regarding the issue, they'll make sure to notify you. In the meantime, you can still perform the same exact functions from the My Campaigns screen if the home page continues to act non-responsively.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.