Copying Campaigns Not Working

FirstNameL68208
Rookie
0 Votes

For our weekly email campaigns, I use the copy function to create the week's email. For the past few days, when I hit copy and am prompted to name the new campaign when I press save I am repeatedly getting an error message. "Copy failed. Please try again." Nothing I do is fixing the issue and I don't want to have to build the entire format from scratch. Is there anything that I can try to get this function working again?

Top Answer
FirstNameL68208
Rookie

The problem seems like it was the name, even though it was unique. I changed the way I typed the date in the name and it worked fine. From 4/23/23 to 4.23.23. Thank you for your help and I will keep that in mind for the future if I have the same issue going forward. 

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FirstNameL68208 ,

I had no issues while checking your account. Is the name you're trying to give it absolutely unique? Does removing symbols and anything not a letter or number resolve the issue on your side?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
FirstNameL68208
Rookie
0 Votes

The problem seems like it was the name, even though it was unique. I changed the way I typed the date in the name and it worked fine. From 4/23/23 to 4.23.23. Thank you for your help and I will keep that in mind for the future if I have the same issue going forward. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST