Copying campaigns from 2GE to 3GE -- possible?

Highlighted

Copying campaigns from 2GE to 3GE -- possible?

Can a campaign created in 2GE be copied and used in 3GE with its new features?  Or, do we need to recreate a new template, from scratch, in 3GE to access the new features?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Copying campaigns from 2GE to 3GE -- possible?

Hi @HelenL321

That's a great question! I can definitely understand the want to be able to switch emails templates from editor to the other. I apologize this is not a feature we currently provide. I would be more than happy to pass on your feedback to the appropriate teams and track this request in your account. In the meantime, emails that are in our Second-Generation Editor will remain in this editor. These emails would have to be recreated in our newest Third-Generation editor. Here is an article we have to help with Moving from the Second-Generation Editor to the Third-Generation Editor.

If you decide that you did not want to recreate this email yourself, we do offer an Email Template Design Services. This service helps save times and offers customized, mobile-responsive, email templates to be created in our Third-Generation Editor by a member of our Design Team. You can place in a request for this service through our support by phone, or through the form on our Professional Services page.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured