Copyright Date

KristenW074
Participant

Copyright Date

The copyright date in our footer is incorrect. I cannot seem to change it. I chatted with customer support and they said their team has to fix it and then each year when it needs to be updated again I must contact customer support to fix this. Are there any other solutions?

1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi KristenW074! 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your question! You are using a branded footer (which looks great!) and like all our footers only have access to edit the Company Name and Physical Address. You have a couple of options:

Option 1 - Contact our Support Team when you need to make a changes to the footer. Support will notate the requested changes and then send a request over to our Custom Services team so those changes can be made. 

Perk: It will update across the board without any additional steps from you, and will be set for any new campaigns you create 

Extra Step: You have to reach out to Support each time you need to make a change

Option 2 - You do have access to edit the business name and address, so you could consider Removing the copyright section (using option 1) and add the copyright as part of the business name line so you can edit it yourself each year.  

Perk: You can make the change yourself

Extra Step: You would have to double check each campaign to make sure the copyright information is accurate 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.