Corrections

Regular Visitor

Corrections

There has to be a way to make a correction to an email that has been sent out . Like a typo you might find. This is very very important.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Corrections

Hello @UplandLibrary,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your inquiry. I understand how having this functionality would be helpful in situations where an e-mail goes out with a misspelling or mistake. At this time we do not have the ability to recall a campaign that is sent. This is due to current technological limitations. There are many different e-mail clients on various servers and the way the system is set up is that once the e-mail is released from our system, we have no tether to it. 

This prevents us from being able to recall the e-mail and make corrections. Of course, technology is ever changing and improving so we are always collecting feedback from our customers regarding this feature. I would be happy to pass this along to our product teams for you. I am sorry for any inconvenience this causes. I recommend scheduling the e-mail for at least 10 minutes out from the time you want it to send so if you're doing any last minute reviews you have a chance to catch them and unschedule it. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.