Couldn't send social shares

ChrisM2269
Participant

Couldn't send social shares

I kept receiving the error message but there was no way/no instructions to correct it.

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @ChrisM2269

I apologize for the experience you're having with social share. If there is any button under the message you are seeing that says "Want to send it now" or "Click here to fix it," clicking on that link can help. Did clicking on this link help your email to be posted? Also, what is the exact error message you are seeing? Would you be able to get a screenshot of this?  Having these details can help us to troubleshoot this further for you.

Feel free to respond to this post with your answers. If you wanted to continue this conversation privately you can also email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the campaign you are sharing, and a reference to this post.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.