Coupon Email

Coupon Email

This create a coupon option will not work. When it gets to step 2 it freezes and the screen is blank. I'm beyond frustrated.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Coupon Email

Hi @GamineGirl,

I apologize about the difficulty you're having with the Coupons tool. We absolutely want to make sure its a smooth experience for you. I did go into your account and create a test coupon to see if I could replicate it. I was not able to replicate the issue, though. Let's try these troubleshooting steps to see if it resolves the issue:

1) If you haven't tried it before, then try creating a brand new one to see if the issue was localized to that one particular Coupon.

2) Review this FAQ to learn how to access Safe Mode/Incognito in your browser, if you don't already know. Login to your account and navigate through the Coupon process and see if it gives you the same problem. If it doesn't, it could be there is a build up of cache on the browser or there is an extension enabled that interferes with our site.

3) Just in case, try another browser as well to make sure it's not a system issue.

If these troubleshooting steps do not help, then please reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and we will be happy to assist further. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.