Coupon not working

SOLVED
Go to solution
Participant

Coupon not working

With coupon it is giving me error message while saving and requiring US state info with nowhere to put this info! So far not much incentive to buy this service...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @MarkS964 , 

I apologize for the error message that you are getting.  I took a look at the last Coupon created in your account and was able to get to the schedule page without receiving an error.  Typically the business address is added under Step 2 - Details.  You can click to Edit Business Info and update your address along with any other required information.  This is what it will look like:  

2014-09-23_1132.png

If you are still getting the error, can you take a screenshot of the message you get and post it here please?  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @MarkS964 , 

I apologize for the error message that you are getting.  I took a look at the last Coupon created in your account and was able to get to the schedule page without receiving an error.  Typically the business address is added under Step 2 - Details.  You can click to Edit Business Info and update your address along with any other required information.  This is what it will look like:  

2014-09-23_1132.png

If you are still getting the error, can you take a screenshot of the message you get and post it here please?  

View solution in original post