Create Multiple Popup form for sign up and use in different website

JanetG190
Participant

Create Multiple Popup form for sign up and use in different website

I need to create multiple signup form using popup form,

I followed documentation it guides for inserting universal code in website. 

for my case if I insert universal code, all forms will display one by one on all website.

I need to display each form in different website.

Please Guide Me For Solution

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @JanetG190 ,

Since pop-up forms are tied to the universal code, at this time there can only reasonably one pop-up form active at a time on a single account. Is there a particular reason you need separate pop-up forms for multiple websites on a single account?

I've tracked the relevant feature request, and submitted your case to the engineers. If and when they have an update regarding this, they'll make sure to notify you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
KarlP02
Consulting & Training

I have a similar issue where we have a popup form and inline forms for different websites. (Our company has multiple sites). We want to include *only* the inline form on the blog (not the popup). But since everything is connected to the universal code, it doesn't appear to be an option. Is there a work-around I'm unaware of? 

We also use 123FormBuilder and considered using that to embed the form, but it doesn't allow us to offer 2 different lists to subscribe to. (The CC direct embed does, of course).

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Since the pop-up form is tied directly to the universal code, it'll continue to pop-up where plugged in as long as you have it activated.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.