Create a logo with Constant Contact’s LogoBuilder

SOLVED
Go to solution
DeniseR984
Rookie

How do I save the logo I created not in a zip file so I can upload it to the library on constant contact?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @DeniseR984 , 

That's a great question! To upload the photo to use in your Constant Contact email campaigns, you would need to open the zipped file, and save the image separately.

To do this, go ahead and find the zipped file on your computer, open it up, and drag and drop the photo (by itself) to a new location on your computer. This should save the logo on its own, and allow you to select it individually from that new location for uploading into the constant contact library

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @DeniseR984 , 

That's a great question! To upload the photo to use in your Constant Contact email campaigns, you would need to open the zipped file, and save the image separately.

To do this, go ahead and find the zipped file on your computer, open it up, and drag and drop the photo (by itself) to a new location on your computer. This should save the logo on its own, and allow you to select it individually from that new location for uploading into the constant contact library

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
DeniseR984
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you Amanda!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST