Create a survey where respondents can choose more than one option

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Create a survey where respondents can choose more than one option

I want to list ten options and let recipients choose more than one.

Anyone figured out to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Create a survey where respondents can choose more than one option

Hi @DaleB733 

That's a great question! I have taken a look at your account and can see you have been working with the poll block we offer in our email campaigns. These poll blocks do not offer the ability to select more than one answer. Have you tried using a survey campaign instead? Our survey campaigns do offer the option of creating multi-select multiple choice questions.

Survey_question_types (1).png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Create a survey where respondents can choose more than one option

Hi @DaleB733 

That's a great question! I have taken a look at your account and can see you have been working with the poll block we offer in our email campaigns. These poll blocks do not offer the ability to select more than one answer. Have you tried using a survey campaign instead? Our survey campaigns do offer the option of creating multi-select multiple choice questions.

Survey_question_types (1).png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post