Create an email from a PDF

SOLVED
Go to solution
NatashaJ653
Rookie
0 Votes

why does it say my pdf is encrypted or password protected, it is not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @NatashaJ653,

I do apologize for that error message. The workaround is to upload your PDF straight into the Library instead, and drag and drop your PDF into a template as you would an image. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Top Answer
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @NatashaJ653,

I do apologize for that error message. The workaround is to upload your PDF straight into the Library instead, and drag and drop your PDF into a template as you would an image. Thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @NatashaJ653,

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
NatashaJ653
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks for that, now how do I use that file that I uploaded to my library for my email campaign? I want to send that file's contents in an email.

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @NatashaJ653,

You will want to open a past template that you copied or use a brand new template and drag and drop it into the editor as an image. From there you can expand it so it can be as big and clear to read as possible. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST