We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Create an email from a PDF

FirstNameL82643
Participant

Create an email from a PDF

I have a four page pdf, currently the only page that appears is the 1st page, and the rest needs to be downloaded.  I feel that most readers won't download the PDF.  Can I have all four pages appear in the email or does the reader still have to download the document.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @FirstNameL82643 ,

You'll need to use an outside program to convert your full PDF into separate images for each page, then upload those images into your Library to insert into the email. Please keep in mind that image-only emails tend to be treated more harshly by email spam filtering algorithms, so you'll want to have additional content such as text, buttons, etc. Please also keep in mind that if you have any links in your PDF that those links won't carry over to the actual image.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.