The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Creating Blog Posts and preview

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Creating Blog Posts and preview

I would like to know how we can preview our blog posts before scheduling them to go live. It would be a helpful opportunity as you want to make sure your blog is as visually pleasing as you hope your content is helpful.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Creating Blog Posts and preview

Hello. We want to help you out but need a little bit more information. Are you working on a campaign or your website through constant contact?

Edgar R.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am working on the website. Is there a better way to bring it from a campaign into my blog page?

Highlighted

Hello @BrianF879 ,

If you're needing to connect campaigns you've created in Constant Contact and make them blog posts, there are a few different ways you could go about doing it.

If you're not worried about any links being clickable - you can use the Print / Download tool to get a JPG or PNG version of the campaign. If you need the links clickable, you can either download the campaign as a PDF, or you can take the Share link from a sent email campaign and hyperlink that in your blog. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured