Creating Tags

Highlighted

Creating Tags

I am trying to set up my applicable tags for my contacts.  The help information explains to go to CONTACTS the click on the "+" next to TAGS.  There is no TAG indication on the Contact screen - nor is it available on any screen - except inside of a specific contact.  All the help information seems to be out of date.  Please help.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Creating Tags

Hello @StevenP165,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize but tags are not an option with the new contact database you are currently using. A much better way to organize your contacts is with our segment tool. Please take a look at that! You can send to segments instead of lists which makes this tool much easier. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.