Creating a Daily Email Subscription offering for my customers

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Creating a Daily Email Subscription offering for my customers

I"m looking for information on how to create a daily email offering for my audience. 

I subscribe to several of these myself (The Daily Stoic, Daily Dad, etc) and want to create my own for my audience, but am having a hard time finding information on which online venders provide this service, and how to set it up.

To be clear, I'm not looking for a typical automation where people sign on and then receive a series of prepared emails in a row. Rather, I want to create a daily email that's tied to the calendar date, not the date the subscriber signed up...so that all subscribers get the same email each day whether they signed yesterday or 6 months ago.

Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Creating a Daily Email Subscription offering for my customers

Hi @ajelwind 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email campaigns! I can understand how helpful it would be to customize your automated series to match these needs. While our automated campaigns allow you to create a series of emails to automatically send to contacts, they are unable to be triggered based on custom dates. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. This is a feature request we have tracked in your account and submitted to the appropriate teams. in the meantime would suggest manually creating separate campaigns and scheduling them to send on a later date.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured