Creating a sign up form with multiple lists with sharable URL

RushCHEE
Participant

Creating a sign up form with multiple lists with sharable URL

Hello! 

Is there a way to create a sign-up form with multiple list options...that doesn't have to be embedded on a website? I know the legacy version has this ability, but I really like the design options of the new sign-up forms. I'm a consultant helping to grow a company's audience, and I'd like to create something easy to manage for them once I'm off the project. 

The landing page is great to share out,  but it's time-sensitive and only allows for one list. 

The inline design does the trick (multiple list options), but I'd have to embed it somewhere to create a link. 

I'd like to provide this link to staff to add into things like email signatures and other outbound communications but there seems to be no other way than the legacy lists.

Am I missing something? 

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee

Thank you for your feedback. We are tracking the request for adding multiple lists to our lead generation landing page.  Legacy landing page sign-up forms can no longer be created, but can still be edited.

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.