Creating a tab for a Private Page

Participant

Creating a tab for a Private Page

Hi,

I published my HOA's website and with assistance from the great technicians at CC, the website has a Private Page for information that can only be accessible to the HOA members, i.e. finances, names/addresses of members, Meeting Minutes, etc.  The Private Page was created by using a separate url, i.e, separate from the public website url.  This is a bit cumbersome for members because they have to enter two separate urls for the same website.  Is it possible for CC to create a tab in a public website that allows members to enter a private code to access a private page, rather than having to have two separate urls?

Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1

Hello @ARCASecretary ,

At this time, the website builder doesn't have password-protected pages and account systems available. The best option for now would what you're already doing, which is linking to the separate domain for that password-protected page. You can link via images, text, or a button in your website.

Feel free to also speak directly with the website builder support team, including their 24/7 chat option, to see if they have any additional or specialized insight for your account and needs.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.