Creating my Mailing list

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Creating my Mailing list

I'm stomped on the mailing list I need a walk to through then I went it was taking forever to load so I could put my url on my SoundCloud
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Creating my Mailing list

Based on what your needs are, @MichaelH1509 , I'd recommend creating a Lead-Generation Landing Page. Once this sign-up form is created and published, we will provide you with a permanent URL that you can post anywhere you need to - whether that's on your website, on a business card, a text message, social media, etc.

This will be the best method to get your Soundcloud listeners to sign up for emailing. If you have Facebook, you may also wish to create lead-generation ads, or ads for Facebook and Instagram that redirect to your Soundcloud or the sign-up form.

There may be certain limitations to the availability of these functions if your account is still in trial. For example, Facebook Lead Ads are only available on the Email Plus plan.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @MichaelH1509 ,

Could you clarify a bit for me? Are you trying to create a way for people to sign-up for your emails? Are you trying to upload a list of contacts you already have?

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I'm a music artist and needing help with making the perfect emailing list but I'm not sure on what to do I have my contacts already I jus need help creating it I'm wanting something that's eye catching appealing but explains my brand that way when my contacts receive something from me they want disregard for it
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Based on what your needs are, @MichaelH1509 , I'd recommend creating a Lead-Generation Landing Page. Once this sign-up form is created and published, we will provide you with a permanent URL that you can post anywhere you need to - whether that's on your website, on a business card, a text message, social media, etc.

This will be the best method to get your Soundcloud listeners to sign up for emailing. If you have Facebook, you may also wish to create lead-generation ads, or ads for Facebook and Instagram that redirect to your Soundcloud or the sign-up form.

There may be certain limitations to the availability of these functions if your account is still in trial. For example, Facebook Lead Ads are only available on the Email Plus plan.

William D

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Okay I'm gonna go ahead and create the lead generation page unfortunately and I lack funds to get email plus due to the fact of unemployment cause by emergency services lock down I could really use the ad for Facebook lead since thats one of my main platforms I use wish there was a way to get at least a free trial on that but it's okay but thank you will for giving me some insight on and ideas I really appreciate it
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

You're very welcome. Additionally, if you do need more hands-on guidance, you're always welcome to call into our regular Support line. They can do screen-shares and work with you one-on-one live for an extra level of guidance.

William D

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes i got it yhanks will
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured