Creating my website

Participant

Creating my website

Hello, There is a problem on your "create Your Free Site' page. It keeps flashing and reloading and does not work.

3 REPLIES 3
Administrator

Hi @RonP919. Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry that you are experiencing this. Please view this Knowledge Base article that addresses what can be done to fix the loading loop. Let us know if this helps! 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

Hi, I am trying to use my text link that is turned on but doesn't seem to work. Where should the person receive the information when they use the text link?

Hi @RonP919 

That's a great question! When a contact texts in your keyword, they will receive your customized request answer as their reply. They will then send in their email address, and receive the closing thank-you message you set-up. In fact your text-to-join tool was set-up correctly, I was able to successfully sign up with my test email address. Are you not able to sign-up with a test address of your own? If so, what is happening when you try?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.