Creation of web games

user681657
Participant

Creation of web games

Can you tell me if I can create small games in the site builder like on the site. Perhaps there is a separate model for such tasks? If not, is it possible to inline the code with such games in the constructor itself? I need to create several such site, so I am looking for a solution that will help save time and not write new code every time. Tried to find it here but couldn't find it: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/website-39489-Manage-Pages-in-a-Web...

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @user681657 ,

At this time the website builder isn't able to support the creation or coding of games.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

That is, I can't even insert the finished code anywhere?

Hello @user681657 ,

According to our web builder team it isn't possible, even by pasting the code you have into the iframe.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.