Credit card booking

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Credit card booking

Dear friends, last week I found out on my bank account that on august 11 there was a credit card payment of 352 Euros by someone called "CTC". After quite some days of anxious wondering if that was a fraud I finally came upon constant contact and my yearly payment. Checking your website I saw that on july you cashed in 384 US dollars which is more or less that amount in question in Euros. Two urgent requests: please confirm that it was your payment and second please before cashing in please always let me know beforehand. Thank you very much, Manuel Kolker
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Credit card booking

Hello @ManuelK2. These questions would best be answered by our Billing department. Their international number is 1-781-472-8120 and they are available Monday through Friday 7am-9pm ET.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured