Credit card payment

RockF01
Participant

Credit card payment

Can you run the cc again. Think we were just running short over the holidays. Thanks, Katherine 

3 REPLIES 3
Frankie_P

Hi @RockF01 

Due to account security we are unable to go into your billing details or authorize any payments here in the Community. However you do have the ability of charging your card directly in your account. When you log in you will see a banner at the top letting you know there was a problem processing your last invoice. In this messaging is also a link to your My Account section.

2020-01-07_11-23-43.png

This is where you can find the payment method on file and process your card or even update it to a different one if you want. We also have Billing Support agents available by phone who can process this charge for you instead.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I keep getting notices that my credit card is not current. It is!!!  I spoke to someone and I thought it was all settled but I keep getting notices from you. I suspended my account --but will return -- when I can re-start my business. I love Constant Contact. but hate getting e-mails saying my credit card information is not correct. IT IS. Please send this to someone who can fix it. I hate getting e-mails saying I am not paid for. I keep thinking you'll discontinue my account. I don't think you will . but I don't need another issue in my e-mail inbox. Thanks stay well and happy holidays - Adele Greene

Hello @AdeleG1,

Due to account security we won't be able to update or check card information through here. To make sure everything is current with your account and nothing will be cancelled please give our billing department a call. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.