Critical contact lists have gone missing

TFOCanada
Participant

Critical contact lists have gone missing

We have a number of core contact lists that have suddenly gone missing sometime within the past month for no apparent reason. We've verified that these lists were not manually deleted on our end. What's happening here? Can we expect more lists to go missing?

1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi TFOCanada!

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. By Checking the Contacts Activity Page I was able to see that 24 lists were deleted on the morning of December 13th. Could your missing lists have been deleted out at that time? 

We will need more information to help figure out what happened, such as:

• What are the names of the missing lists?
  • Are the contacts also missing, or just the list names? (I see you have contacts that are not currently on a list, which happens when the Delete list only option is selected)
  • Do you have a date of when the lists went missing?
  • Do you have more than one person managing your contacts?

You can reply back to this post, or if you would like real-time assistance please reach out to our Support Team at 866-289-2101.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.