Cross Device Template - Background Patterns out of focus.

SOLVED
Go to solution
BrianJ557
Marketing Legend
0 Votes
I've wanted to use cross-device templates, mostly because I need to insert tables. But the problem we are having is how the background patterns are rendering. They render at 200% (it seems) and out of focus. It's an unacceptable appearance. I would add image captures to display the appearance, but there doesn't seem to be that capability anymore(?) Any remediation around this issue? Seems a pretty simple fix. -Brian
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @BrianJ557 ,

Have you tried changing the tiling of the outer background at all, to see if one of the other options clears up the image's rendering and repetition (Optional step 6).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator

Hello @BrianJ557 ,

Have you tried changing the tiling of the outer background at all, to see if one of the other options clears up the image's rendering and repetition (Optional step 6).

William A
BrianJ557
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Thanks, that worked. Though the roll-over refs on those icons are not very descriptive -- they all say "icon-button".

Question re Tables: is there a way to change the width of an individual column? So there would be different width columns in the same table?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

No, columns will have even width, based on the number of columns being fitted into a singular email. If you're wanting more customized column widths, you may need to look at utilizing an image of an table made in a spreadsheet program, or some other visualization.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST