We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Custom Report - events, registrants

KennethR2
Consulting & Training

Custom Report - events, registrants

Hi, In the reporting for events, when I'm trying to pull a list of Registered attendees I only get First Name, Last Name and Email address fields with options fo Registration Info and Custom questions... I really want to add COMPANY field to this report. Should be easy but I can't find a way... HELP! Ken

3 REPLIES 3
Frankie_P

Hi @KennethR2 

I apologize you're unable to pull this reporting as easily as you should! It sounds like you’ve been exporting a Quick Status report of your campaign’s registrant. This type of report will only show their name, email, registration date, and payment status. I would suggest exporting a custom report with the specific details you want to export or even a full report. A custom report will allow you to add these registrants' company field in your report.

campaigns-tab-type-events-active-more-edit-step1 (5).png

reporting_export_download_234 (3).png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
KennethR2
Consulting & Training

Have been there, after selecting Custom Report there is NO drop down to select any other fields.  A Full Report doesn't add the Company Name from the database...  so stuck.  To get what I need I'd have to export all contacts to an Excel, export the report and then do a vlookup function to append the Company name...  a lot of work!  Surely there should be a way of adding fields to the report from within Constant Contact....  Ken

Here is what i get:

Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 5.30.50 PM.png

Hey there @KennethR2,

This is how the event's report system works - the full and custom report functionality is based on the event itself. It doesn't pull any information from Contacts. In order to get Company Name and other info, you'd need to include those requests in the registration form for the event.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.