Custom button

SonyaT19
Participant

Custom button

Is there a way to create and save a customized button? I like being able to make a custom button but it would save time if I could save the button so it keeps the link attached.

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @SonyaT19 

Thank you for reaching out about your email campaign! I can understand how helpful it would be to customize your email's buttons. At this time only the button color, display text, and URL connected can be customized on a button. Though this may be the case, being able to further customize a button is a feature request we are currently collecting feedback on. In the meantime, a workaround we suggest is to create a customized button outside of Constant Contact and insert it as a clickable image.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.